[Artists-making-art] Blind Sculptor

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed Nov 30 06:41:14 UTC 2011

Thanks!  Is he a blind guy?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ann at acunningham.com
  To: An exploration of art by and for blind persons
  Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 7:51 PM
  Subject: Re: [Artists-making-art] Blind Sculptor

  here is a link to a sculptor who sculpts in bronze. His wonderful sculpture is entirely accessible to touch and he is a really nice guy to boot. Maybe we could see if he would like to join us in Dallas at Convention this year. That would be fun.
  http://www.nativewiki.org/Michael_Naranjo
  Ann

  Ann Cunningham
  Tactile Art - a creative way to see the world!
  303 238 4760
  ann at acunningham.com
  http://www.acunningham.com
  http://www.sensationalbooks.com