[Artists-making-art] Need some advice

Heather Kirkwood hkdawn at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 20:19:56 UTC 2012

Ann, very helpful!!!! Thanks! I'll start doing some research this week. I have a printer three blocks away - man, sure would be nice if they're able to handle that kind of work. I've used them to make note cards with my artwork on them before and they turned out very well. But, this isn't really the same thing.  Grin!

Heather Kirkwood
Director of Outreach, Vice President
Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome Network
One South Road
Oyster Bay, NY 11771
1 (800) 789-9HPS
www.hpsnetwork.org

Personal blog: www.heatherkirkwood.blogspot.com

Search the Web at www.goodsearch.com and choose the HPS Network as your charity!

HPS New York Conference - March 16-18, 2012