[Artists-making-art] arts or crafts new member

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 16:23:35 UTC 2014

I absolutely loved this explanation of arts versus crafts. I was also
wondering the difference, so this really makes it clear to me. I do
polymer clay. While I start with an expectation that it will be some
sort of elephant or a horse or whatever, who knows what twists and
turns will happen along the way. By the way, I'm currently working on
a Harry Potter style house elf holding a tray that can hold business
ccards. The house elf is done, but the tray still needs to be
finished.
Jewel