[Artists-making-art] Interview on BlogTalk

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Feb 21 14:16:06 UTC 2014

Good Morning Friends,

I have some good news today!
I will be interviewed by Tammy Ruggles on her Blog Talk radio show.
Tune in on your computer to listen in on the conversation.
Monday evening, February 24 at 6:00 pm (eastern time).

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thepromoshow1/2014/02/24/guest-is-artist-and-retired-fine-arts-professor-lynda-mckinney-lambert

We'll be talking about the CREATIVE JOURNEY and Art, of course!

If you miss the live discussion, you can still visit the site and listen in later because it will be recorded.
I hope you can be there, either way.

Right now, I am working on the finishing touches for the Vision and Revision exhibition. It's a 2-person show with Suzanne Gibson. We'll be installing the work at Merrick Art Gallery, New Brighton, PA and the show will open with a wine and cheese reception on Friday night, March 7, from 6 - 9 pm. We have some beautiful new works to show-off that night, and we'll be looking forward to meeting you there!

Lynda

Lynda McKinney Lambert, MFA
Artist, Educator, Author
104 River Road, Ellwood City, PA 16117