[Artists-making-art] Introduction

Heather Kirkwood hkdawn at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 21:49:24 UTC 2014

This work is so exciting. As you all get these shows organized, please let us know! I'd love to advertise them to my membership if they are open to the public. Wish I was in the areas myself so I could go - grin!

Heather Kirkwood
Vice President/Chief Communications Officer
Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome Network
One South Road
Oyster Bay, NY 11771
1 (800) 789-9HPS
www.hpsnetwork.org

Personal blog: www.heatherkirkwood.blogspot.com

Search the Web at www.goodsearch.com and choose the HPS Network as your charity!

HPS New York Conference - March 7 - 9, 2014