[Artists-making-art] jewelry makers

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Sep 21 04:48:14 UTC 2014

You could talk to Lloyd Rasmussen, a nfb member in MD who works for
NLS.  He has a degree in electrical engineering.  There used to be a
publication called the Braille Technical File published by the
Smith-Kettlewell Institute in San Francisco.  they had articles on
this, and I think the whole thing was placed on-line a number of
years ago.  There is also Curtis Willoughby, another engineer, living
in Colorado.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org