[Artists-making-art] organizing art supplies

Keri Svendsen keribcu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 20:36:06 UTC 2017

Greetings all,

I am currently looking at purchasing something to help keep my supplies
organized. For example, I'm hoping to find a box that has good slots to
keep my colors for pencils etc separated. I'm worried about labeling
each pencil, marker and so on with dimo tape, because I'm worried that
the tape may come undone, or just ware overtime, so my thought was
putting all shades together in one slot or some such. I'm curious how
you all organize, and product suggestions to help with such.

--
Keri Svendsen