[Artists-making-art] Introduction

Caitlin Best bestca21 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 03:58:15 UTC 2017

Hi Ann,
That's awesome! I would greatly appreciate any help or direction that
can be given. Hmmm... I tend to draw my inspiration from folklore,
sci-fi (like Doctor Who type stuff), Van Gogh, and Japanese aesthetic.
As for the types of materials I'd like to use is expansive. I don't
really have any idea where to start or what to do so I am essentially
starting from a blank pallet. Honestly, I'm open to using whatever I
can to make something beautiful/unique.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers,
Caitlin