[Artists-Making-Art] Quilting and the Color Wheel

Ann Cunningham ann at acunningham.com
Sat Jun 6 17:22:05 UTC 2020

Hello Ashleigh,
So nice to have you on our list! I have an app on my iPhone called color assist
That will  call out colors in R G B color percentages and HSL  colors mix  too
It will also give a name to the color. Very basic like light blue, dark tan. That kind of thing.
I use it visually but I wonder with some practice  and voice over if you could make it work for you?
I know aph has a color detector that seems easy to use.
Have you tried some of those things already? What kind of problems were you running into?
Ann

303-887-1713