[blindkid] accesible computer games for kids

ERobin8725 at aol.com ERobin8725 at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 17:03:10 UTC 2008

Hi, I'm Eleanor Robinson.  I haven't posted on this list before, but  I've
read the posts for a while.  I'm not a parent of a blind or VI child,  but my
company, 7-128 Software, makes accessible computer games.

We strongly believe that computer games should be accessible to everyone if
it is possible within the "gameness" of the game.  Our games are  rated for
their accessibility on our web site.  We have games for  children ages two to
teens.

The reason I am posting this is that we have just released seven  educational
games for younger children - all self voiced and using sound clips  to
enhance the games.  These games help a child to learn where letter  and number keys
are on the computer as well as learning letters, numbers, words  and addition
and subtraction concepts.

Our games are available for the Mac as well as for Windows.

Please check us out at _www.7128.com_ (http://www.7128.com)

AOL.com.