[blindkid] storage solutions

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Dec 3 16:43:23 UTC 2008

You could try putting the pieces for the larger games in smaller boxes and
put the boards behind a couch or on edge in the closet if there's room.  You
could get crates and stack for books.  They don't hold many but there's more
accessible than a cardboard box and they can be stacked.  Maybe if she has
read some of them on the shelves and wants to get rid of them, she could put
them in the boxes and put those boxed ones in their place?
Barbara