[blindkid] storage solutions

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 23:25:47 UTC 2008

We would ALL love a garage! Come on down!
Our winters are great. It was 45 this morning, went up to 70. No a/c, no heat. I love it!

I love the loft bed idea. We had one once, but the kids didn't like it after the first few months. Too bad, we had it several years anyway.

Thanks for all the ideas on storage and the Wii system.  Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents