[blindkid] Descriptive books??

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 22:13:45 UTC 2008

Dear Jena,
You can start by showing them Colleen's response. Then I am sure Rene H. can
pipe in...Rene? Maybe Carol C. too...
Just talk with them about the value of it, they, like you, it just probably
never occurred to them. Usually classroom teachers and paras want to do the
right thing or more but do not know what more or else to do...

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc