[blindkid] unreliability of low vision

Brandy with Discovery Toys branlw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 10 00:44:09 UTC 2008

Hi, I wish you luck as you talk to your parents. I think it is important you
take over your choices as an adult. The NFB has some wonderful literature.
Any chance you can bring your family to a NFB convention or meeting. This
way they could meet confident adults using canes successfully. Bran

"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
Jeremy Irons

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Group Manager and Educational Consultant

Shop online any time!
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697

Let me know if I can help with any of the following:
* Starting your own Discovery Toys business
* Best buy bundles allow you to shop at a discount year round
* How you can earn toys for free
* Gift baskets for all ages
* Gift certificates
* Office setups and much more