[blindkid] blindness & University

melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Dec 16 05:43:32 UTC 2008

I don't use the dss office, unless I have to or need something from them.
I have a friend that a professor told her that she needed an accommodations
letter from the DsS office.  She also told her that she needed to get used to
asking for this kind of letter because employers would want it.  I told my
friend that this  professor was full of it.

Best regards,
Sincerely,
Melissa R. Green
Hold on to your dream and it shall be well with you.