[blindkid] Notetker and Digital player questions

Brandy with Discovery Toys branlw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 22 01:49:56 UTC 2008

Hi, I use a Braille Note. I found it very easy to learn to use. I've looked
at the pack mates, and have had some friends who tried them, but they have
always liked their Braille Notes better. I agree with the rest the Braille
key lay out is faster and supports Braille more efficiently.

I just got a  Victor. I love it so far, but I've only used it with
audible.com books.

Bran

"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
Jeremy Irons

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Group Manager and Educational Consultant

Shop online any time!
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697

Let me know if I can help with any of the following:
* Starting your own Discovery Toys business
* Best buy bundles allow you to shop at a discount year round
* How you can earn toys for free
* Gift baskets for all ages
* Gift certificates
* Office setups and much more