[blindkid] FW: FW: Spanish Braille symbols on Braille Note

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 01:22:55 UTC 2008

I have a question about the Spanish symbols. Are these symbols used this way
when a person has the BN set up for writing in English, as is with the case
of an English speaker taking Spanish; or does this student change the
BrailleNote to write in Spanish? Perhaps we'll just try writing some Spanish
with these symbols and see how it prints out.

Bonnie