[blindkid] Author Laura West

landjwest at bellsouth.net landjwest at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 7 02:39:08 UTC 2008

Hi,
I wanted to let all you know that the book I wrote and published about my daughter, Maleka, is now available in braille! It is called, Blind, Burned and Living Against All Odds. It can be found at Bookshare.org. This is a dream of Maleka's amd mine to get this done. I have has kids as young as 10 yrs old read this book and love it. It really is an inspirational story that will give any reader the motivation to keep on keeping on and shows every body that any one can over come tragedies. For a copy of the book in print go to www.mymaleka.com or go there just to see and read more. I would be willing to mail any parents of blind children a copy for free. Just contact me and leave your address and I will mail it to you.
God Bless,
Laura West
www.mymaleka.com
"The less we see with our eyes the more we see with our hearts."