[blindkid] Victor Stream

Kathy - Arizona kah-az at cox.net
Mon Nov 10 18:39:55 UTC 2008

Yes, my daughter, Allison, has had her Victor Stream for a year.  She uses
if for NLS digital books and mp3's.  It does work with the RFB&D books....if
you buy their "key" directly from them.  ($25.00)

The synthetic voice on "Mr. Victor" is not that good, she says.  It makes
listening to Bookshare & Web-Braille less enjoyable, but it can be dealt
with.  She also has Braille+ (APH) that reads text speech better, and
prefers that for the above e-Text reading.

Kathy - Arizona