[blindkid] Sleep problems: our solution

Jessica Stewart jessicas25 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 12 03:46:54 UTC 2008

Hello:

       I am a new member and I have a 4 year old that I am having trouble getting her to distinguish between day and night. She has the mixed up. Once she gets to sleep, she sleeps for hours, it's just getting her to sleep at a good time and she doesa have light perception. I would love for you to tell me more about the device you spoke of and if you think it would help me or if you have any other suggestions. And also do you have any suggestions or tips for potty training?