[blindkid] NEW TRAVEL TV Show for Disabled to Begin Taping on Emerald Princess Cruise Ship

ReneeAdvt at aol.com ReneeAdvt at aol.com
Wed Nov 12 14:27:04 UTC 2008

Hi, Everyone!
I just wanted to pass some info on to you about  our cruise, an to personally
invite you to join us.
Thank you, and take care!
Ren'ee Rentmeester
Creator/Executive  Producer
"Traveling Without Trouble" TV  Show
For Immediate Release

NEW TRAVEL TV SHOW  FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES WILL TAPE  ITS FIRST PROGRAM
ON A  CARIBBEAN CRUISE OCTOBER,  2009
“Traveling Without Trouble”--- from the producers of “Cooking Without
Looking,” The  First TV Show for People Who Are Blind/Visually Impaired, will tape
its  first episode aboard the Emerald  Princess Oct. 11-18, 2009, it was
announced by Vision World Foundation, parent company  of the two TV shows.
The cruise, a fundraiser  event for the Society for Accessible  Travel &
Hospitality and other organizations, will travel from Fort  Lauderdale, FL to
Princess  Cays, Bahamas; St. Maarten;  St. Thomas; and Grand  Turk.
Cruise passengers will have  the opportunity to be a part of the LIVE
audience for both “Traveling Without Trouble” and “Cooking Without Looking,” now
entering  its third season.
“This cruise is truly going  to be a thrill for us all,” says Ren’ee
Rentmeester, Creator/Executive  Producer of both shows.  “Imagine how exciting it
will be for cruise passengers to enjoy the  relaxing tropical breezes of the
Caribbean  aboard the elegant Emerald Princess,  and also participate in a LIVE
taping of a brand new TV show  as well as a TV cooking show.  It  almost leaves
you breathless.”
After two years of working  to create “Traveling Without  Trouble,” a TV
show for people with special challenges who love to travel,  Ren’ee found the
perfect team of Away U  Go Travel and Pisa Brothers Travel, both of New  York,
and Princess Cruise Lines in California.  “The extreme professionalism of these
organizations helped us to smoothly  navigate the waters of this truly special
event,” says  Ren’ee.
“On each show, we will  feature people with different challenges; i.e.,
blindness, hearing impairment,  physical disabilities or multiple sclerosis, or who
are required to take special  medications such as insulin,” says Ren’ee. “
Then, we will tape them in various  travel scenarios, and find out how they
overcome their challenges, thereby  offering travel solutions for all our viewers.”

Future shows will be taped  in airports, trains, amusement parks, and on
public transportation, to name a  few.
“Cooking Without Looking” will also be taped onboard the Emerald Princess
cruise  with hosts Celia Chacon, Sabrina Deaton,  Allen Preston and Annette
Watkins, all of whom are blind or visually  impaired.  Several blind audience
members will be invited to cook with the hosts during a taping which will air at
a later date.  Sighted cruisers who  want to participate in the cooking will
be  blindfolded.
“This show is going into  its third season on PBS in South Florida, and  is
popular among sighted, as well as blind and low vision people,” says  Ren’ee.
“Food and cooking have no  boundaries.”
Nova  Southeastern School of Optometry  underwrites “Cooking Without Looking”
.
With all the excitement of  the TV show tapings, the fundraising cruise still
starts at only $594. There is  a $50 shipboard credit for early booking, and
exclusive shipboard amenities will  also be offered, including a “Night of
Light,” a fundraising cocktail party to bring disabilities out of the  darkness,
and to have our guests savor the inspiration we gain from each other,
disabled or not.
·   For more  information, or to book the cruise, please contact Mayla Melo
at _mayla at pisabrothers.com_ (mailto:mayla at pisabrothers.com)  or  call toll
free: 800.729.7472, ext.  217.
·   “Cooking Without Looking” and “Traveling  Without Trouble” TV shows are
both produced by Vision World Foundation, _www.visionworldfoundation.net_
(http://www.visionworldfoundation.net/) , which can be contacted  at
888.290.7005.
·   Companies interested in underwriting  either show or a portion of the
cruise should call  888.290.7005.
Media: For more  information, please contact Ren’ee  Rentmeester
305.297.5176

Creator/Executive Producer
"Cooking Without  Looking"
The First TV Show Created Especially for  Blind/ Visually Impaired People
Promoting Eye Care Awareness for  Everyone!

Founder/President
Vision  World Foundation

Creator/Executive Producer
"Traveling Without  Trouble
A TV Show Which Helps You Overcome Your Travel  Challenges
When You Have A Disability

_www.visionworldfoundation.net_ (http://www.visionworldfoundation.net/)
1-888-290-7005

12410  SW 113 Lane