[blindkid] introduction

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 13:41:36 UTC 2008

Welcome to the list, and congrats on your adoption! My younger son was adopted in the states, and my daughter was adopted from Hong Kong. We were supposed to travel, but at the last minute we did. What a blessing to see Winona's country and meet the people who loved and cared for her.
Safe travels!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents