[blindkid] Carrie-Child Finder-safety issues

Marcia Headley madofaro2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 16:25:51 UTC 2008

Oh, no, he is not blind. He is easily distracted. But thanks for the info. It will be helpful for parents who are blind. I wanted to know if any parent within the group had tried any child finder product or knew of some that were good options.
Thanks again for your input, Carrie. I appreciate it.

On the other hand, I started looking myself and found these websites:

https://secure.mypreciouskid.com

http://www.brickhouse-childsafety.com/locator

http://www.safe-tots.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=0900-23-0001

Marcia