[blindkid] remote doorbell

Carol Castellano blindchildren at verizon.net
Fri Nov 14 21:00:58 UTC 2008

It is a two-piece ringer system.  One piece has the button to push
and the other piece makes the sound.  I don't know how far away the
two pieces can be from each other for the system still to work.  I
sure it tells that in the description of the item, tho.  It sounds as
if it works the same way as a luggage locator.
Carol