[blindkid] Victor Stream questions

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Nov 15 12:23:54 UTC 2008

If you read the Victor Stream is a wonderful thing.  Yes, it will
play NLS books, and RFB&D books too if you buy a $20 key.  It comes
with a cable that will allow you to connect to NLS cartridges when
they come out.  There will also be an adapter that snaps on machine,
and holds cartridges -- but isn't out yet -- which doesn't matter
since cartridges aren't yet available.  Will also play books from
bookshare.org and work as standard MP3 player, and handle some other
file types as well.

Someone needs to know how to do file management, transferring stuff
from PC to Stream.

Dave