[blindkid] talking scale

Kathy - Arizona kah-az at cox.net
Sun Nov 16 19:55:33 UTC 2008

My daughter just won one from our state convention.  Donated by
MaxiAids....really nice and now $20.00 off.

Kathy-Arizona

     Item # 1502671    REIZEN Talking Weight Scale - $59.95

      Features
        . Weight in Kg or Lb up to 150kg or 330lb
        . Bi-lingual - English or Spanish
        . Speaks in a pleasant, female voice
        . Big LCD screen - 3-1/4" wide x 1-1/2" high
        . Auto power on and off and low battery indicator

      REIZEN Talking Scales are quality constructed bathroom scales, perfect
for visually impaired or blind health-conscious individuals. A friendly
female voice announces "Hello", "I'm Ready", weight in pounds or kilograms,
in English or Spanish while weight is displayed on a big LCD screen that
measures 3-1/4" wide x 1-1/2" high. After ten seconds of non-use, the scale
automatically shuts off and announces "Goodbye". If no voice is desired, the
voice mode can be switched off by a button on the back of the scale.
      The language selection button and kilogram/pound selection button on
the back of the scale allows you to hear English in pounds or kilograms or
Spanish in pounds or kilograms. Large 12" x 12" platform. Requires 9 Volt
battery (included). 1 year limited warranty.
      Product dimensions (imperial): 12.25 inch H x 12.5 inch L x 1 inch W
      Product dimensions (metric): 311.15 mm H x 317.50 mm L x 25.40 mm W