[blindkid] talking scale

melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Nov 17 06:57:13 UTC 2008

I use a talking scale.
Its better than some that I have used in its accuracy.
I have also used the type that the doctors use.
I have noticed that my talking scale and the doctors scale that there is a half
to a pound diference.
Which isn't that bad.
Now when I go to the doctor's office. Their scale is really off.  Compared to
the one my friend has and my talking scale.
Might be the way they adjust it or something not sure.

Best regards,
Sincerely,
Melissa R. Green
Hold on to your dream and it shall be well with you.