[blindkid] When your child realizes she's different....

jjordan_pa at yahoo.com jjordan_pa at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 01:32:48 UTC 2008

This has been an eye-opener for me and I always learn so much from this group. It never occurred to me that I was erring in making Ari feel unique and special "because" of her blindness. I have always praised and encouraged traits aside from her sight but can tell that I was emphasizing her blindness. Your insights and the changes that it has brought about in my thinking and my future interactions with my daughter are invaluable to me.  Thank you all.  Janice
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T