[blindkid] Sitting Tolerance

Lalena Fayre lalenas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 04:21:54 UTC 2008

Hi All - We are currently in India adopting our 5 year old son. Things are
going much better than anticipated. However, he does have little to no
sitting tolerance, meaning he does not like to sit still for any length of
time. We know this not unusual for little kids but we are coming up on a 24
hour flight back to the US and we have to figure out some action plan. Does
anyone have any suggestions on things we can do in the short and long term
to improve his ability to sit in one place. Thanks for a quick reply!

Jason and Lalena Fayre