[blindkid] sitting tolerance

jjordan_pa at yahoo.com jjordan_pa at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 22:07:40 UTC 2008

My daughter is 7 and the most enjoyable quiet-time activity for her is listening to home movies. We have a mini-DVD recorder and some are ones that she recorded herself (playdates with friends), or ones I have recorded (family outings, or special events etc.). She will listen for hours if I let her. I tranfer them to large DVD's or let her listen right from the camera with headphones. Definitely one of the best investments I have ever made and she has a permanent "scrapbook" of her own memories.  Janice
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T