[blindkid] kids away from home

Brandy with Discovery Toys branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 21 20:46:45 UTC 2008

Hi, My mom wasn't over protective at all, but I'd say that David has better
travel skills than I had as a child and I was about 8 the first time I left
on a camping trip with out her. Let him explore and learn. he is amazingly
independent so a talk about asking for help and maybe talking with the youth
leaders should be plenty. Send him! He got around the hotel better than me!
Bran

"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
Jeremy Irons

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Group Manager and Educational Consultant

Shop online any time!
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697

Let me know if I can help with any of the following:
* Starting your own Discovery Toys business
* Best buy bundles allow you to shop at a discount year round
* How you can earn toys for free
* Gift baskets for all ages
* Gift certificates
* Office setups and much more