[blindkid] Mommy, my baby is blind

Brandy with Discovery Toys branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 27 02:46:10 UTC 2008

Hi, This is very very normal. I wouldn't let it alarm you. You can go to any
hardware store and purchase a short length of PVC pipe and cut him a little
cane. Remember it is normal for children to pretend everything that is
around him. My little sister loved to play blind for the longest time, and
my niece likes to play it and she will be 4 in December. Bran

"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
Jeremy Irons

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Group Manager and Educational Consultant

Shop online any time!
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697

Let me know if I can help with any of the following:
* Starting your own Discovery Toys business
* Best buy bundles allow you to shop at a discount year round
* How you can earn toys for free
* Gift baskets for all ages
* Gift certificates
* Office setups and much more