[blindkid] Used Perkins Brailler

Doug Gottschlich doug.gottschlich at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 16:29:16 UTC 2008

I have purchased many used Perkins and have always been happy.  Occasional
they do not work perfectly; more often something breaks during our use.  In
either case I send them for repairs and they come back working great.
Repairs are cheap ($20-25 covers pretty much anything), and shipping is free
(through USPS "free matter").  I get them repaired by:
*TO:  Dots Right Brailler Repair*
 c/o Francis Daniels
 PO Box 50413
Los Angeles, CA  90050