[blindkid] How to adapt the Candyland game?

Susie Cooper scooper1218 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 17:57:26 UTC 2008

If you also wanted to put some time into making this work for your daughter you can purchase the scribbles dimensional paint that you can find at any craft store.  They have all the colors imaginable and it will take patience and time to dry but you won't have to buy it somewhere else and wait for it to arrive.

Susie