[blindkid] Tactile Illustrations web site-non profit

Amy Ruell aruell at nbp.org
Tue Oct 28 21:54:38 UTC 2008

Hhhi all,
National Braille Press sells their tactile activity book, their alphabet
flash cards, and their pathfinder mazes. The graphics are of high quality
and were rated highly by parents who participated in a tactile graphics
survey we conducted a couple of years ago in collaboration with Drs. Ruby
Ryles and Edward Bell of Louisiana Tech.
 FYI!
Amy