[blindkid] FW: [nabs-l] Help with PowerPoint everyone,

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 18:24:15 UTC 2008

Because I know many sighted students are now doing Power Points in
elementary school, and more teachers and presenters are using it... I
thought it might be helpful to forward a discussion on access to reading it
from the Student list. So here it is FYI:

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc