[blindkid] Spanish Braille symbols on Braille Note

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 11:22:27 UTC 2008

Hi Jill,
aubrie uses her BN for spanish all of the time. she told me that when it is
a Braille file, you just use the dot 4 whenever you have to write a accent
and it comes out correctly when the file is printed. she said that if it is
a word (or I think a text file) you use unicode symbols and as she put
it,(she should read about them because they are really fascinating) and I
guess she knows how to do that as well. anyway, Hannah is welcome to call
her sometime so just email me off line and we can talk about some
interaction between them. I'll also check with the TVI to make sure her home
work is coming out in print with the accent marks. My email is
lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Hope to hear from you.
Bonnie