[blindkid] interview

melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Oct 31 01:04:20 UTC 2008

Hello.

Are there any parents or parent, or  someone that has knowledge of a family that
has a child with a disability.

I need to interview a family about having a child with a disability.

This is an assignment that I am doing for my family and professional
partnerships class.

I am willing to conduct the interview by e-mail, or by phone.

If someone is interested.

Pleas contact me off list, with interview assignment in the subject line.

This way it won't clutter up the list.

My address is:

Graduate56 at juno.com

Thanks in advance for any assistance that can be given to me with this
assignment.

Regards,

Sincerely,

Melissa R. Green

Nobody said life would be easy.
They just promised it would be worth it.

PM