[blindkid] Braille Music question

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 6 18:21:25 UTC 2009

Hello:

     I think braille music is essential for serious musicians. I also
confess that I haven't used braille music for some time though. I did
certainly use it when I was in college to get my minor in music. I suggest
checking out the offerings from Dancing Dots. Their web site is:
http://www.dancingdots.com
Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss