[blindkid] Baseball question

Mark Feliz felizfamily5 at msn.com
Tue Apr 7 04:17:41 UTC 2009

It sounds like your son has a love for many sports. He will probably learn
to put his energy in other sports of which he can participate. I only know
of modified types of baseball such as beep ball and such. I do not think
your son would be willing to go that direction. Has he thought about track
and field, swimming, goalball?

Mark Feliz
Mark Feliz

HAPPY DOTS BRAILLE SERVICES

First Vice-PRESIDENT, NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF ARIZONA
EAST VALLEY CHAPTER

1038 WEST HILLVIEW STREET
MESA, ARIZONA  85201

VOICE: 480-890-8943