[blindkid] O & M evaluation, FVA

Marie Smith empwrn at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 18 03:20:46 UTC 2009

Thank you guys for the encouragement. Now, where have you guys gotten your
canes?

Marie (mother of Jack, 3 yrs old with Apert Syndrome)
http://www.allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com
Learn more about Apert Syndrome
http://www.thecraniofacialcenter.org/apert.html
Get information and support at Teeter's page
http://www.apert.org