[blindkid] Fw: [BVI-Parents] 2 Free Braille Books for US Children

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 13:40:41 UTC 2009

Don't forget to sign your kids up! Seedlings has some great books, and at terrific prices!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc