[blindkid] looking for some specific books

EJ Buhrke ej_buhrke at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 21 22:13:50 UTC 2009

I have checked all of my known resources for some specific titles for my
son. He has been keeping a birthday wish list for numerous months now and I
can only find one of his 4 choices.  I've tried the following: seedlings,
APH, NFB, BrailleBookstore, & NBP. Any other places I can look for Braille
books?  The titles I'm looking for are "Soupy Saturdays" by Judy Blume,
"Junie B. Jones One Man Band" by Barbara Parks, & "Junie B. Jones Batman
Smells" by Barbara Parks.  Any help would be much appreciated.

EJ