[blindkid] Stds in Connecticut for teachers of the blind

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 01:38:31 UTC 2009

Hey Sue~
Altho internet searches when they work are handy and timely, I advise
calling your State Dept of Ed, Special Ed dept Director, tomorrow or soon:)
It would also be a good excuse to call him/her and get to know them and vice
versa and to get contact and to send them to the teach blind students
site...building networks and friendly relationships is gold. That
relationship could bear fruit for many years to come. (When you get info on
it then go back to Rosy rcarranza at nfb.org and get it up on the new site~we
all have to help it "work")

Best,
Carrie Gilmer, President
Minnesota Organization of Parents of Blind Children