[blindkid] Braille Instructor question

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Wed Dec 2 02:42:00 UTC 2009

If you are going to teach in a school I think you would need to have a
bachelors  degree and a masters degree.  If you were interested in teaching
braille I know that Hadley teachs it as well as some of the rehabilitation
centers in most states. I would think it would all depend on where and who
you wanted to teach.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.