[blindkid] Easy page binding method

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Dec 2 15:00:55 UTC 2009

Binding books with the comb binder is a difficult job I'll agree, but she is
only eight.  As her coordination gets better, her binding skills will get
better.  It just takes lots of practice.  I'd suggest to let her try every
time you make a book.  Maybe you could just have her line up the first hole
to start.  Or just let her do one sheet at a time.  I could be wrong, but I
think a sighted child at eight might have trouble doing this task, too.
Barbara

Snow is God's way of reminding us that beauty can be found even in the
coldest hearts.