[blindkid] question re shopping assistance

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Dec 9 18:06:09 UTC 2009

    I have had lots of luck getting assistance in stores in the mall.
I must say that I haven't dealt with sears customer service desk.  However,
I have gotten assistance from the department sales people.

Sincerely,
Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because
of Christ I am able to stand!!!
Live journal topaz5674
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674