[blindkid] question re shopping assistance

SUSAN POLANSKY sepolansky at verizon.net
Wed Dec 9 23:38:24 UTC 2009

Thank you, we live in Maryland

Susan T. Polansky

----- Original Message ----
From: Albert J Rizzi <albert at myblindspot.org>
Sent: Wed, December 9, 2009 2:59:01 PM
Subject: Re: [blindkid] question re shopping assistance

Susan where are you located. I have resources in New York but not sure if
that would help.  My contacts seem to feel that stores are obligated to lend
assistance as part of accessibility concerns and issues as protected under
the A D A, but it is and can be misconstrued. I have a note into my contacts
at the department of Justice. When I hear back I will most certainly  share.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.