[blindkid] Cane Travel for 4 year Old

LESLEY FISCHER lesleyfischer at dishmail.net
Fri Dec 18 23:47:59 UTC 2009

Thank you for the kind words. I thought of that as well.  I think that she
has a hard time adjusting to her vision loss because she cries & is upset
that she cant see like she used to. I dont know if its harder to not see at
all  from the start, or to be able to see then loose your vision & to miss
out on things you use to see, or is that a blessing that you once seen
things & you can remember what they looked like? I used to be scared that
she would forget what I looked like until one day  when she was upset about
that, I told her that she will always know what I look like because I am in
her heart & that is what matters the most.
Lesley

--
http://oldeenglishbulldogges.webs.com