[blindkid] 4th Grade Math and introduction of technology

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 02:11:05 UTC 2009

MathWindow is GREAT! We love ours! You could have your child do the problem and then take a photo of it for the teacher.

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb